GSA Contracts – Consolidated Schedule
Information Technology Services [SIN C132-51]
- Resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, millennium conversion services, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, subscriptions/publications (electronic media), and other services.
Consulting Services [SIN C874.1]
- Expert advice, assistance, guidance, or counseling in support of the agency’s mission-oriented business functions.
Program Integration and Project Management [SIN C874.7]
- Management or integration of programs and projects to include, but not limited to, program management, program oversight, project management and program integration of a limited duration.
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
CIO-SP3 Full & Open
Oasis Small Business
- 238290 – Other Building Equipment Contractors
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614 – Process, Physical Distribution and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 − Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 561621 – Security System Services (Except Locksmiths)
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
The objective of the WOSB Federal Contract Program is to expand the number of industries where WOSB are able to compete for business with the federal government. The program allows Contracting Officers (COs) to set aside contracts for WOSBs in industries where women-owned small businesses are substantially underrepresented. As of December 2015, it also allows COs to grant contracts to WOSBs and EDWOSBs under Sole-Source Authority in specific circumstances. Please click on the SBA logo to learn more about WOSB contracting options.