Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC / Parkersburg, WV
eMentum is a management and information technology consultancy. We deliver strategy, management, and IT solutions that leverage our clients’ strengths, minimize their risks, and meet their goals. We specialize in providing custom-tailored strategic consulting services, program and project management leadership, and technical implementation delivery to the Fortune 500 and the Federal Government.
We are seeking a Project Manager to support our federal client located in Washington, DC and/or Parkersburg, WV. The qualified individual will support our client by providing appropriate project management support to initiate, plan, monitor and control, and deliver projects and related support activities.
US citizenship and successful completion of government background investigation is required.
eMentum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity! M/F/D/V
- Collaborate with client teams to develop integrated project schedules detailing the activities and timelines necessary for completion of the client engagement efforts.
- Manage schedule execution, collect schedule status, and report status information throughout project lifecycle.
- Maintain and execute risk and issue management activities to include: identify and document risks and issues, develop and maintain mitigation plans, and manage and close risks and issues as appropriate.
- Develop agendas for various meetings that may include topics such as: planning, requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution development, and information sharing sessions.
- Coordinate and conduct work sessions to include: schedule and coordinate sessions, facilitate team communications, collect and maintain invitee lists, send invitations, and create meeting minutes.
- Oversee and coordinate the development of various management plans and strategies as necessary.
- Coordinate day-to-day work based on technical issues and status with client personnel.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in project management and all of its industry best practices.
- Ability to work with executive management and other key players in a work setting.
- Ability to develop multiple ideas and alternative solutions (issue resolution) to a given business problem or need.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Proficient in Outlook – in order to create and update meeting invitations
- Risk Management
- Requirements Management
- Communication Management
- Change Management
- Governance and Control
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience with local, state, or federal government a plus
- BA/BS in related field
- 10+ years Project Management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus